Friday, January 27, 2006

SMALL TOUR OF "SERENITY"

I've been wanting to post some pics of our charming little place for some time now but it took me days and days to get the image hosting set up and hours and hours of uploading in FUCKING DIAL UP. Have I mentioned how much I hate the fact that we can only get dial up???? Anwya, here at last are a few shots of the house that we are having a love affair with.




The view from the front porch is breath-taking when the evening sun slants across the orchards.







This is one half of the living room (sofa out of view to your left). Note that th PS2 is paused mid-game.









A dark and slightly confusing picture of one half of the dining/music room. Dining out of view to your left.










One of my favorite features...the Zen Lounge at the top of the stairs.









The master bedroom.

No comments: